Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do you tie Ice Skates?

I like to tie my skates really hard-so usually I like it very hard, and lately I%26#039;ve been having a lot of trouble tying it tight enough. Does anyone know any tricks on how to tie ice skates? So, if Im going skating and I put my skates on, I want to know how to tie them tight once on my feet. Thanks!

How do you tie Ice Skates?
I find this way very good for me, and I%26#039;m sure you will as well!





If you have ever laced up shoes from scratch its just like that. Cross one lace over each side on each hook, skipping 1 hook as you go, and then do the same on the other side. Make sure at the bottom you pull nice and tight to make it firm all the way up.





But you must also remember sometimes is not all that good to have it very tight around your ankles, as it can stop you from bending as low as you can go with things like. %26quot;shoot the duck%26quot;, %26quot;little man dips%26quot; and %26quot;sit spins%26quot;.





If the laces are a bit too long, or you want extra ankle support, try wrapping the extra lace string round the top of the boot, then tie. You can also cross the laces over each other at the top, to make it tight.





I hope this help you, and good luck with your skating!
Reply:start tieing them tight from the begining. dont pull ur hardest at the end, just make sure its really tight around ur angcle and around ur leg. the tighter the better



books

No comments:

Post a Comment